Friday, April 18, 2014

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD ? NOW IS THE TIME FOR SALVATION

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD ? NOW IS THE TIME FOR SALVATION  .  
God decided to come down to human level by manifesting in Jesus Christ to reconcile man back to Him. This was to settle once and for all the misunderstandings between God and man. 
    During His earthly ministry Jesus Christ taught about the Kingdom of God being real and dwelt amongst us. He told us the kingdom of God was within our reach, Mathew 4:17, however man-made religions makes it difficult to realize this  .
    Religious practices are based on what man thinks as acceptable conditions for entrance in to the kingdom of God and they fall short of God's plan to save man.  The bible says in Colossians 2:20-23 “ You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as,  "Don't handle! Don't taste! Don't touch!"?  Such rules are mere human teachings about things that deteriorate as we use them. These rules may seem wise because they require strong devotion, pious self-denial, and severe bodily discipline. But they provide no help in conquering a person's evil desires. NLT Bible , in Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' and also in Lk 18:10-14  "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector.  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: 'I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else. For I don't cheat, I don't sin, and I don't commit adultery. I'm certainly not like that tax collector!  I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.'  "But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, 'O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.'  I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."    
Seven Things That Will Not Take A Person To Heaven
1. Ability to prophesy
2. Ability to cast out devils
3 .Ability to work miracles
4.  Having a religious title or name
5 .fasting and prayer
6 tithing and offering
7.church membership.
      The Word of God teaches salvation is a gift to be received with thanksgiving  Tit 3:5 “he saved us from all that. It was all his doing; we had nothing to do with it. He gave us a good bath, and we came out of it new people, washed inside and out by the Holy Spirit.” Mssg Bible. This process is known as being born again. Rejecting this free gift the bible says would lead to eternal damnation (Separation from God)Mark16:16 Mk 16:16 ..”whoever does not believe will be condemned ”NIV How To Be Saved : Jesus said “you must be born again” John3:3-7  Ro 10:9-11 “For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation.    For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed.”
DO YOU WANT TO BE SAVED? Then pray this prayer: Heavenly father I come to you as a sinner; forgive me of my sins, I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and  saviour .Thank you for accepting me as your child .Amen   
For counseling call or email Pst. Michael Benson Ajayi 234+08035536911. 234+ 08098536911 ,
Gracevine family church beside shipyard  by new flyover  off Alcon road last bus stop. woji town PH. Nig
You may inbox me and share your testimony . Michael Benson Ajayi // www.facebook.com
email:gracevinemin@yahoo.com :
gracevine ministries international/ facebook.com,
www.gracevinefamilychurch.com ,
twitter.@pastormikeblive.

No comments:

Post a Comment