Thursday, February 8, 2024

GOD TRULY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU

 The curse of stagnation and confusion is broken because of the anointing of God's favour upon you.

Good-Life Devotional :

GOD TRULY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU

February 8, 2024

By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi

'The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. For he knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust." Psalms 103:13‭-‬14 NLTBible 

  " Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins! But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed." Isaiah 53:4‭-‬5 NLTBible


   The scriptures in Isaiah 53 gives us a picture of what Jesus Christ had to go through to justify our emancipation from the forces that were against us . He liberated us through a vicarious atonement as a demonstration of his love for us 

     He knows exactly what you are going through and has great plans for you. The scriptures says "Then the Lord told him, “I have certainly seen the oppression of my people ... I have heard their cries of distress because of their harsh slave drivers. Yes, I am aware of their suffering." Exodus 3:7 NLTBible

    He is not untouched by our pains , he knows exactly how you feel. The scriptures says " In all their suffering he also suffered, and he personally rescued them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years." Isaiah 63:9 NLTBible

  Though he disciplines us he loves and comforts us in our hour of grief ."In that day you will sing: “I will praise you, O Lord ! You were angry with me, but not any more. Now you comfort me." Isaiah 12:1 NLTBible 

    Though you suffered loses during your dark days , you shall be quickened . The bible says " You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth. You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again.

" Psalms 71:20‭-‬21 NLTBible because his "For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalms 30: 5 NLT Bible His favour upon has no end.

    He does not always subject us to a life of suffering  and pain , the bible says " He will not constantly accuse us, nor remain angry forever. He does not punish us for all our sins; he does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve."  Psalms 103:9‭-‬10 NLTBible

  He does not delight in hurting his people , the bible says  "For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow." Lamentations 3:31‭-‬33 NLTBible

   Prayer : Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy Ghost and power to comfort the broken hearted in Jesus name. 

+2348035536911, +2348098536911 email michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment