Saturday, September 6, 2014

PRAYER WAREFARE FOR DIVINE SERVICE

PRAYER DYNAMITE
PRAYER FOR DIVINE SERVICE
Mark16:15" And he said unto them,  Go ye into all the world, and  preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that  believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall  they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they  drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." 

Prayer:
Heavenly Fathers, I thank you for calling me to serve you in your holy vineyard . I declare I am a servant of the most high God. Every covenant i have made with satan and his demons that is giving him access to my life , i renounce and reject in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare that I have been chosen and anointed by God for the work of ministry . I declare that have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus.  I declare I am an instrument for the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit , through the anointing working through me I shall make the poor rich, the broken hearted shall be healed, the blind shall see  , the deaf shall hear, the lame shall work , all diseases are destroyed when I pray , the dead are raised back to life in Jesus name. Let my body become a miracle working instrument , so that extraordinary miracles will be done through me , my clothes shall touch the sick and they shall recover, the dead shall rise in the name of Jesus Christ .
I believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit . I receive the power of the Holy ghost with the evidence of speaking in a supernatural prayer language , whenever I open my mouth to pray in tongues fire comes out and destroys wichcraft forces, demons flee, and instant miracles take place. stubborn doors of prosperity open , the prisoners are released in the name of Jesus name.
I receive fire for boldness to preach the gospel to prominent men and women , to strangers with signs and wonders following in the name of Jesus Christ.   As I preach , the hearts of men and women shall be opened to receive the word of God in the name of Jesus Christ.  They shall desire to follow me in serving God in Jesus name.  I receive fire for worship, whenever I lift up my voice in worship angels are moved and heaven responds , demons flee when I worship, miracles take place when I worship in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare that my heart is anointed with fire to love worshiping God in Jesus name.
Father let your fire for studying your word without ending rest upon me in Jesus name. I receive the spirit of wisdom, and revelation of God in Christ and the ability to interpret complicated words in the name of Jesus Christ . Let there be a stiring  up of the Holy Ghost fire to teach the word of God with simplicity , boldness , signs and wonders following in the name of Jesus Christ .
Dear Father show me my spiritual office and purpose in the house of God, let the fire for ministry swallow me up in the name of Jesus Christ, let my heart be filled with humility to serve, I reject the spirit of pride in the name of Jesus Christ. Let me serve effectively in the place you have called me to serve in the name of Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father put in me an unquenchable fire for fellowship , every strong man planted in my life to keep me from fellowship , stumble and fall in the name of Jesus Christ , I destroy every evil covenant keeping me away from the house of God in the name of Jesus, dear  lord destroy every habit of absenteeism from church activities in my life in Jesus name. Every satanic assignment designed to keep me away from fellowship  , burn to ashes in Jesus name. Every tree producing seeds of sin in my life to stop my serving God be uprooted in the name of Jesus Christ.  Dear lord reward my service in your vineyard with extraordinary breakthroughs in my finances, health , marriage, business in the name of Jesus Christ. Let those persons that mock me be disappointed in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare the world shall see the shining of my light in the Jesus name.
Let every strongman that has vowed to see that I do not grow spiritually be disappointed in Jesus name.
Dear lord fill me with your Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues , and every time I pray in.  tongues  let Satanic alters be demolished , let evil men be set into confusion , let strength to do great exploit overshadow me in Jesus name. As I pray in tongue lord , let my name be announced in high places in Jesus name.
let revelations of your glory upon me be revealed , let Satanic dreams about failure and disaster be demolished. Let doors be opened to me to minister your word and let stubborn hearts melt as I preach with signs and wonders following in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment