Wednesday, March 27, 2024

GOD HAS GIVEN JESUS CHRIST ALL AUTHORITY

 GOD HAS GIVEN JESUS CHRIST ALL AUTHORITY

March 28 , 2024

"Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne." Rev 3:21 NLT


   "After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power. For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet. And the last enemy to be destroyed is death. For the Scriptures say, “God has put all things under his authority.” (Of course, when it says “all things are under his authority,” that does not include God himself, who gave Christ his authority.) Then, when all things are under his authority, the Son will put himself under God’s authority, so that God, who gave his Son authority over all things, will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere." 1 Corinthians 15:24‭-‬28 NLT


    One of the challenges Christians face is having to explain the relationship between Jesus Christ and God the father and the Holy Spirit. The question has been that of how three distinct personality acting as one person (1John5:7-8)  But when observed from the perspective of functionality it is easy to understand how a thing can have three distinct  characteristics and yet be one . An example is the hydrological cycle where water turns into vapour and then attains a saturated vapour pressure and then condenses into rain drops then water again , here we see water ,vapour , rain with different characteristics but the same  chemical formula ( two molecules of hydrogen  bonding with one molecule of oxygen) The same can be said about water existing as snow ,steam ,ice . We could say water the ice, water the steam and water the snow , the same way we have God the Father , the son and the Holy Ghost. God is this way because he is interactive . He interacts with his creation and himself like we do . Have you had a discussion with yourself lately? God works by faith and faith comes by you hearing yourself . In Genesis chapters 1 and 2 we see God interacting with himself during the creation process .


   Just as water has preeminence over steam , (meaning steam is  derived from water) God the Father has preeminence in the universe ,the scripture says " Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am." John 14:28 NLT and “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”John 20:17 NLT. God is the source of life and Jesus Christ is the Word of God by which the universe was created ( John 1:1-3) 

  Jesus Christ :the Word and Son is in total obedience of the Father , the bible says " I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will."John 5:30 NLT Jesus Christ demonstrated total obedience and submission to the Father  (Matt 26:39,42,44) 

God has given all authority to Jesus Christ . "Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth." Matthew 28:18 NLT

   " Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue

declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

" Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 NLT

 The believer in Jesus Christ shares in this influence that's why demons are afraid of those full of God's Word.

Prayer : Heavenly father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and  receive the Holy Ghost and power to destroy the works of Satan in Jesus name. 

+2348035536911 +2348098536911 email Michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment