Sunday, March 24, 2024

YOU SHALL NOT BE CONQUERED

 The more the opposition against you, the more shall be your lifting because of the anointing of God's favour upon you.

Good-Life Devotional : 

YOU SHALL NOT BE CONQUERED

March 25 , 2024

 By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi

  "I sat not in the  assembly of the  mockers, nor rejoiced; I  sat alone because of thy  hand: for thou hast filled  me with indignation.  Why is my pain  perpetual, and my  wound incurable, which  refuseth to be healed?  wilt thou be altogether  unto me as a liar, and  as waters  that fail? Therefore thus saith the  Lord, If thou return, then  will I bring thee again,  and thou shalt stand  before me: and if thou  take forth the precious  from the vile, thou shalt  be as my mouth: let  them return unto thee;  but return not thou unto  them.  And I will make  thee unto this people a  fenced brasen wall: and  they shall fight against  thee, but they shall not  prevail against thee: for  I am with thee to save  thee and to deliver thee,  saith the Lord. And I  will deliver thee out of  the hand of the wicked,  and I will redeem thee  out of the hand of the  terrible."


    Jeremiah was a  lone prophetic voice that was bold enough to speak against the corrupt culture that was being practiced by Jews of his time , Jeremiah 1 : 16 says they forsook God and embraced idol worship . The people became very confrontational against Jeremiah for his righteous disposition. 


   The world will fight against you if you promote righteousness , God  wants you to know that being his servant will attract  attacks , However , He promises that the enemy shall not prevail  . 


 God's word is sweet to the soul, it is food to the human spirit. Meditate on God's word daily for strength  . Jeremiah's was able to find strength in depressing times by feeding on God's word " Thy  words were found, and I  did eat them; and thy  word was unto me the  joy and rejoicing of mine  heart: for I am called by  thy name, O Lord God of  hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 Feeding on God's protects and heals the mind from mental illnesses associated with depression in times of oppression. .


    Your situation is not hopeless as it seems, extraordinary help will locate you . God says  " Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. " Isaiah 41:10


   When Moses led the Jews out of Egypt and they found themselves before the sea while being chased by Pharaoh it looked like the Jews were losing the battle but God. instructed that they keep moving forward and he made a way through the sea,. Keep moving forward. Victory is assured in Jesus name.


Prayer: Heavenly  Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe that Jesus Christ died and was raised again for salvation I receive him as lord and saviour land receive the holy Ghost and power for stability in crisis..


+2348035536911, +2348099536911 e-mail michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment