Saturday, August 1, 2026

COVENANT PRAYER FOR PROSPERITY

You shall continue to make great progress in hard times because of the anointing of God's favour upon you.
Good -Life Devotional: COVENANT PRAYER FOR PROSPERITY 

By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 
   " Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.  " Psalms 118:25
   We are enjoined in phillipians 4:6 to pray about everything, this includes our prosperity like king David did during his trying times and doors were opened for him . Below is a model of such a prayer .
COVENANT PRAYER POINTS FOR PROSPERITY 
Father, thank You for bringing me through every fire and flood into Your wealthy place of abundance (Psalm 66:12).
  Lord, bless the work of my hands, my business, career and every godly idea with supernatural increase (Deuteronomy 28:12).
   Grant me the grace to remember and faithfully fulfil every vow and covenant commitment I have made before You.
  Make me abound in the grace of giving like the Macedonian and Philippian churches (2 Corinthians 8:7).
   Let Your favour cause men and women to bless, support and partner with me for Your glory, as You did for David and Solomon.
  Multiply every seed I sow into Your Kingdom and let the Gospel prosper through my life (2 Corinthians 9:10-11).
  Keep my heart free from greed, and make me a cheerful and faithful steward of Your blessings.
   Let my life become a testimony that the Lord prospers His servants for the advancement of His Kingdom.
DAILY CONFESSIONS
  The Lord is bringing me into His wealthy place of abundance and refreshment.
   God blesses the work of my hands and establishes my business and career.
   I remember my vows and honour the Lord with joyful obedience.
   I abound in the grace of giving and Kingdom partnership.
   God supplies seed for me to sow and multiplies every seed I sow.
   I walk in divine favour, and men are moved by God to bless and assist me.
   My life advances the Gospel, and I shall never lack the resources to fulfil God's purpose.
   The blessing of the Lord rests upon me, and through me many shall be blessed, in Jesus' name. Amen.
PRAYER Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive Him as Lord and saviour and receive the Holy Spirit and power to walk in divine abundance and protection.
+2348036636911 email michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com 
Listen to Good-Life with Rev Michael on internet radio download Radio Nigeria app and search for Port Harcourt Garden city radio 89.9 FM  by 5:45 pm 1+GMT on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment