Strategic partnerships for extraordinary growth shall locate you because of the anointing of God's favour upon you.
Good Life Daily Devotional:
GOD'S KINGDOM SPREADS THROUGH THE PROSPERITY OF HIS PEOPLE (Part 2)
By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi
"Believe in the LORD your God... believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper." — 2 Chronicles 20:20 (KJV)
Bible Reading
Isaiah 45:1-3; 2 Chronicles 20:1-25; Matthew 17:21; Ezra 8:21-23; Joshua 1:8.
Kingdom prosperity is spiritual warfare. Isaiah 45 reveals that before hidden treasures are released, God first breaks gates of brass, cuts bars of iron, and removes obstacles. Prosperity often follows spiritual victory.
Jehoshaphat understood this principle. When Judah faced overwhelming enemies, he did not depend solely on military strength. He proclaimed a national fast, sought the Lord in prayer, and received prophetic direction. Their victory came because they trusted both God's Word and His prophetic instruction.
Prayer invites heaven's intervention. Fasting weakens the influence of the flesh and strengthens spiritual sensitivity. The prophetic anointing releases divine direction and confidence. These three remain powerful kingdom weapons today.
The enemy fights prosperity because every financial breakthrough in the hands of righteous believers becomes a weapon for evangelism, discipleship, church planting, missions, Christian education, and compassionate ministry.
Isaac prospered during famine because God blessed him (Genesis 26:12-14). Joseph prospered after seasons of suffering because God was with him (Genesis 39:2-3). Daniel prospered under hostile governments because he remained faithful to God (Daniel 6:28).
Your prosperity is not accidental; it is part of God's kingdom strategy.
DAILY CONFESSION
+The Lord goes before me to break every gate of limitation. Hidden treasures are released into my life. +Through prayer, fasting, and obedience to God's Word, I walk in supernatural prosperity for His glory.
REFLECTION
+Have I made prayer and fasting part of my pursuit of God's purpose?
+Do I seek God's direction before major financial decisions?
+Am I preparing to use increase for kingdom expansion?
PRAYER: Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as Lord and saviour and receive the Holy Spirit and power to get wealth
Father, go before me and destroy every gate resisting my increase. As I seek You through prayer and fasting, release divine wisdom, favour, and supernatural opportunities. Let every hidden treasure assigned to my destiny be revealed. Prosper me for the sake of Your kingdom, in Jesus' name. Amen.
+2348035536911 email michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com
Listen to Good-Life with Rev Michael on internet radio download Radio Nigeria app and search for Port Harcourt Garden city radio 89.9 FM by 5:45 pm 1+GMT on Tuesdays.

No comments:
Post a Comment