Tuesday, May 28, 2024

WHY WE NEVER GIVE UP

 Extraordinary promotion will locate you because of the anointing of God's favour upon you. 

Good -Life Devotional: 

WHY WE NEVER GIVE UP

By Rev Michael Benson Ajayi 

  Psalms 34:4

"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

Psalms 34:19

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.'

  In times of adversity, the Bible offers timeless wisdom through the examples of individuals like Apostle Paul, Joseph, and King David, who persevered despite facing immense challenges. 


Apostle Paul's life epitomizes resilience. Despite enduring persecution, imprisonment, and hardships ( Read 2 Corinthians 11:23-28), he maintained unwavering faith, as seen in Philippians 4:13: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." This verse reminds us that our strength comes from a higher power, empowering us to overcome obstacles.

  Joseph's story in Genesis illustrates the power of resilience and forgiveness. Despite being betrayed by his brothers and sold into slavery ( Read Genesis Chp 37 to chp 49) , he eventually rose to prominence in Egypt. Genesis 50:20 encapsulates this journey: "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." This verse teaches us to trust in God's plan, even in the face of adversity.

   King David's life was marked by triumphs and trials, yet he remained steadfast in his faith. Psalm 23:4 reflects his resilience: "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." David's trust in God's presence amidst challenges inspires us to persevere.


 These biblical figures exemplify resilience, reminding us to never give up hope, even in our darkest moments. Through faith and perseverance, we can overcome any obstacle that comes our way. Ask the lord for strength for resilience while meditating on scriptures like ‭2 Corinthians 4:16-17 NLT‬

 "That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.  For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! "

Prayer : Heavenly Father forgive me of my sins against you I believe Jesus Christ died and was raised again for my salvation I receive him as lord and saviour and receive the Holy Spirit and power stability. Amen 

+2348035536911, +2348098536911  email : michaelbensonajayi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment